1 . Covering fabric - stretch jersey, class M1 fire rated. Prevents formation of foam particles
2. Moulded PVC edge - Removable to make it easier for dismantling and to tighten the cover
3. Foam mat - Shock absorption phase 1 - Very soft shock absorbent polyurethane foam, depth 20 cm (specially developed by GYMNOVA).
4. Protective interface - Distributes loads at pit edges, protects foam from concrete.
5. Interlocking solid cellular foam sections - Shock absorption phase 2 - the moulded shape of the middle safety mat absorbs impact. - Shock absorption phase 3 - interface support mat for continued shock absorption by cancelling out the rebound effect.
6. Side maintenance block for stability
7. Spring compensator maintains the volume of the pit
8. Grating covers whole pit area helping to prevent premature deterioration of the foam due to natural humidity